The Republic of Mordovia is the region of innovative development and sustainable growth.
Mission of investment strategy of the Republic of Mordovia – creating the prerequisites for sustainable development through the ensuring a favorable investment climate and increasing of an innovative activity in the region.
The aims of Investment strategy are:
- improvement of investment attractiveness of the region for both national and foreign investors;
- increase in investment activity in the region by using internal and external investment resources;
- development of innovation clusters and competitiveness between the existing industries through effective use of involved investment resources;
- development of human capital and improvement of living standards in the region as well as the quality of life;
- sustainable development of the territories in the Republic of Mordovia.
AIMS AND GOALS OF THE INVESTMENT STRATEGY OF THE REPUBLIC OF MORDOVIA:1. Improvement of investment attractiveness of the region for both national and foreign investors; eliminating of administrative barriers to development;
- elimination of administrative barriers to development;
- available infrastructure for investors to place industrial and other facilities;
- improvement of governmental financial, property, organizational, informational and methodological support of investments;
- development of image policy in the region, establishment of a regional branding system.
- development of public-private partnerships;
- involvement of resources from the Federal and international development funds;
- establishment and development of special economic zones and industrial parks;
- development of the inter-regional cooperation;
- Involvement of the resources of the Federal budget in order to create a modern infrastructure (within the framework of major international events).
- Establishment and development of new innovative enterprises;
- innovative development of existing enterprises;
- active involvement of the regional scientific and educational institutions to development and implementation of investment projects;
- development of competitive environment in the region;
- creating new competitive products in attractive segments of the clusters;
- support for export-oriented sectors and industries;
- development of small and medium enterprises.
- creating conditions for the development of human capital;
- available social benefits for all categories of population, including housing construction and high quality housing-utility services;
- favorable institutional environment for the implementation of economically and socially efficient policy of labor and employment;
- improvement in quality of human capital, personnel training for investment projects implementation which are key for economic development of the Republic of Mordovia;
- establishment of effective mechanisms for personnel training and retraining in accordance with the needs of high-tech and innovative industries.
- efficient use of the territories’ potential in the Republic of Mordovia;
- improvement of infrastructural sufficiency of territories;
- reduction of disproportions in economic and social development of territories in the Republic of Mordovia;
- sound environmental management and favorable environment.