TECHNOPARK MORDOVIA IS ONE OF THE LEADERS OF THE NATIONAL RATING OF TECHNOLOGY PARKS OF RUSSIA
The Association of clusters and technology parks awarded the winners of the III National Rating of Technology Parks of Russia within II annual practical conference “Industrial Russia 4.0” on November 8, 2017
Technopark Mordovia demonstrated the highest level of effectiveness (over 110%) and was included in the first group of leaders (A+).
The group of the most effective technology parks (more than 10% of the average index) is comprised of:
- TECHNOSPARK Nanotech Center (Moscow);
- Technopark “STROGINO” (Moscow);
- The nanotechnology center "SYGMA.Novosibirsk" (Novosibirsk region);
- Technopark “Kalibr” (Moscow);
- Technopark-Mordovia (the Republic of Mordovia);
- Science and Technology Park “Novosibirsk” (Novosibirsk region);
- Technology park “Sarov” (Nizhny Novgorod region);
- Ulyanovsk Technology Transfer Center (ULNANOTECH) (Ulyanovsk region);
- Technopolis “MOSCOW” (Moscow);
- Technopark of Novosibirsk Academgorodok (Novosibirsk region);
- Technopark in the sphere of high technology “IT-Park” (Kazan and Naberezhnye Chelny (the Republic of Tatarstan);
- Technopark in the sphere of high technology (Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod region).
In 2017 the Association received information about 118 technology parks from 85 regions of Russia. Only 33 technology parks from 17 regions were chosen for participation in the III National Rating of Technology Parks of Russia after assessment.
The effectiveness of technology parks was assessed by 12 indicators, connected with residents’ innovative and business activity and operating efficiency of technology park’s managing company.
The rating is an effective investment tool to evaluate a site for implementation of a high-technology project by opportunities provided by managing companies as well as costs reduction.