Mordovia Development Corporation is a regional development institution. Its activity is aimed at creating supportive business environment for investment promotion of the region.
5 key objectives of the Corporation
DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRIAL PARKS
- Selection of land plots and industrial premises for implementation of investment projects in Mordovia.
- Assistance in establishment of industrial parks in Mordovia.
- Search for investment projects aimed at long-term development of the region.
- Development of proposals for implementation of investment projects in the region
- Search for investors.
- Assistance in cooperation between investors and public authorities on the «one contact» principle.
INVESTMENT PROJECTS FINANCING
- Expertise of investment projects.
- Providing loans for investment projects.
DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (PPP)
- Encouragement of public-private partnership development.
- Reduction of administrative barriers.
- Attraction of private capital into infrastructural and social projects.
INVESTMENT MARKETING OF THE REGION
- Marketing of investment projects.
- Organization and conducting of meetings, round tables, conferences and forums.
- Development of presentation materials on investment potential of the Republic of Mordovia.
- Creation of positive image of the Republic of Mordovia.
- Participation in work on National rating of investment climate in Russian regions.