Mordovia Development Corporation is a regional development institution. Its activity is aimed at creating supportive business environment for investment promotion of the region.
5 key objectives of the Corporation
SUPPORT OF INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- Selection of land plots and industrial premises to place new production facilities on the territory of the Republic of Mordovia.
- Formation of interaction between investors and public authorities on the principle of "one window".
- Advising on the provision of state support measures for the implementation of investment projects.
- Formation of proposals for investors to implement the projects in the region.
- Search and attraction of investors.
- Search for investment projects aimed at the long-term development of the region.
INVESTMENT PROJECTS FINANCING
- Expertise of investment projects.
- Providing loans for investment projects.
DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (PPP)
- Encouragement of public-private partnership development.
- Reduction of administrative barriers.
- Attraction of private capital into infrastructural and social projects.
INVESTMENT MARKETING OF THE REGION
- Conducting PR campaigns to create a positive investment image of the Republic of Mordovia.
- Branding of the territory.
- Video marketing.
- Maintenance of digital services (investment portal, investment map).
- Participation in the organization and holding of round tables, conferences, forums and meetings.
- Development of presentation materials about the investment opportunities of the Republic of Mordovia.
- Participation in the organization of work on the National rating of the investment climate in the subjects of the Russian Federation.
Since 15/12/2021 LLC "Mordovia Development Corporation" has been a member of the NPO "National Association of Investment and Development Agencies". On the basis of the Regulations on maintaining the register of Association members, LLC "Mordovia Development Corporation" was entered in the register under the registration number "68.13".