«Mordovia Development corporation» (LLC) is a regional development institute, aimed at creating supportive business environment for investment promotion to the economy of the region.
There are five key objectives of the Mordovia Development Corporation
1. Development of industrial parks and infrastructure:
- Selection of promising land sites and buildings to accommodate residents.
- Creation of market mechanism for financing of industrial parks development.
- Assistance in obtaining government support.
- Searching and attracting residents for industrial parks.
2. Attracting investment:
- Search for investment projects aimed at long-term development of the region.
- Formulation of offers for investors to implement their projects in the region.
- Searching and attracting investors.
- Assistance in cooperation between investors and public authorities on the “one-stop-shop” principle
3. Organization of investment projects financing:
- Examination of investment projects.
- Providing loans for investment projects.
- Control over the use of financial resources aimed at the implementation of projects.
4. Development of public private partnership :
- Encouraging the development of public-private partnership.
- Reducing administrative barriers.
- Attracting private capital into infrastructure and social projects.
5. Investment marketing of the region:
- Promotion of the region on the investment market, investment projects marketing.
- Organization and carrying out events, exhibitions and conferences.
Assisting in the development and promotion of the image of municipalities