REPUBLICAN LYCEUM FOR GIFTED CHILDREN ENTERED THE TOP 10 STRONGEST SCHOOLS IN RUSSIA
The Sirius Educational Center, with the support of the Moscow Center for Continuing Mathematical Education and the portal Olimpiada.ru, published a rating of 200 schools that showed the best results in developing the talent of schoolchildren in the field of mathematics and natural sciences. Republican Lyceum for Gifted Children entered the top ten. He took the seventh place in this ranking.
The top 10 looks like this:
- Presidential Physics and Mathematics Lyceum No. 239 (St. Petersburg);
- General education school of the Center of Pedagogical Excellence (Moscow);
- Specialized Educational and Scientific Center of Moscow State University (Moscow);
- «Phystech Lyceum» named after P.L. Kapitsa (Moscow region);
- Lyceum «Second School» named after V.F. Ovchinnikov (Moscow);
- School No. 179 (Moscow);
- Republican Lyceum for Gifted Children (Republic of Mordovia);
- School No. 57 (Moscow);
- School «LETOVO» (Moscow);
- «Vorobyovy Gory» (Moscow).